Being a responsible environmental manager is a key part of running a successful business, but, if you are like many people, you may not have the time or expertise to investigate and plan environmental strategies suited to your business. Audubon International can help. We understand that in order for you to green your business it has to be done a way that greens your bottom line. Below are just a few of the ways you can do that:
- Improved Image and Reputation–Proven environmental performance can help a business differentiate itself from others in a crowded market and add value by improving public relations and marketing opportunities that attract new customers.
- Customer/Employee Satisfaction-Enhancing the nature of your business can enrich customers' experience and employee attitudes.
- Financial Performance-An effective environmental management program can result in reduced insurance premiums, as well as reduced costs for energy, water, pesticides, fertilizers, equipment wear, and labor.
- Worker Safety and Reduced Liability-Best practices for chemical management reduce exposure and liability risks associated with storing, handling, and applying chemicals.
- Improved Efficiency-Proper environmental management cuts down on waste and promotes efficient operations.
- Environmental Quality-The environmental management practices required for certification help businesses to improve the quality of our land, water, and air, and to conserve natural resources for future generations.