Benefits of Membership
Owners and managers of hotels, motels, inns, B&Bs, resorts, and
accommodation facilities of all kinds can see a host of benefits from participating in the Green Lodging Program, such as:
- Third-party, credible verification by a non-profit environmental group.
- Public recognition and marketing benefits as an environmental leader.
- Easy identification as a ‘green hotel’ for millions of ‘green’ travelers.
- Structure, information, tools, and advice to reduce operating costs.
- Enhanced staff job satisfaction through their involvement.
Clean the World Partnership
Audubon International has joined forces with Clean the World to help Green Lodging members increase their environmental efforts and save lives in the process. Clean the World is a non-profit organization
collecting used soap from hospitality partners, sanitizing and recycling it, and distributing it to homeless shelters in North America and to communities in developing countries. Every day, thousands of children around the world die from diseases that could have easily been prevented with access to soap. Be part of the solution. By participating in both the Green Lodging and Clean the World Programs, you will receive a 10% discount on your annual Green Lodging membership fee.